Buying and selling cryptocurrency using an exchange
Exchanges are third-party platforms to buy and sell cryto assets. Exchanges can allow you to buy and sell crypto assets using fiat currency, as well as exchange one crypto asset for another.
- Exchange availability may vary by region.
- Not all exchanges support all types of transactions.
- Exchanges are hosted by third parties and are subject to their own terms and conditions.
- In Zion, tap Exchange.
- Tap the type of transaction you want to perform.
Tap the exchange you want to use.
You can see available payment methods, delivery time, fees, and limits from each exchange.
- Choose payment amount, type, and currency types, then tap Review your order.
- Once you have confirmed your order information is correct, tap Continue to be redirected to the exchange to complete your transaction.