Requesting and receiving payments
You can request payment via a QR code or text address.
- In Zion, tap Receive.
Select the wallet to receive payment.
- Different cryptocurrency and token types in Zion can have different public addresses. Make sure to choose the right one.
- For bitcoin, choose either a segwit or legacy address. Segwit has lower transaction fees, but isn't supported by all wallets.
To receive payment, do one of the following:
- Tap Share QR Code and select an app to share it with.
- Tap Copy as text to copy your public address to the clipboard for easy sharing in the app of your choice.
- You can choose to enter a request amount. This does not guarantee or force the recipient of the request to pay that or any amount.
- Some third-party wallets might not support request amounts in links or QR codes.
With your public address, the sender will be able to send you cryptocurrency or tokens.