EXODUS 1S Support
- المواضيع الأكثر فائدة
- What's new with Zion?
- What is Zion on HTC EXODUS?
- Why is the 12-word recovery phrase so important?
- What is Social Key Recovery and why use it?
- What happens to my crypto assets if I lose my HTC EXODUS 1s?
- What kinds of currencies and tokens can I use with Zion Vault?
- How can I get crypto assets?
- What is segwit and why should I use it?
- How long will it take for my transaction to be confirmed?
- Does Zion store my personal information?
- How do I get collectibles in Zion with Opera?
- Why does Nodle request an extra signature?
- What are Zion-protected keys?
- What is DeFi?
- What is the Bitcoin.com Wallet?
- How is HTC EXODUS 1s different from other cryptocurrency hardware wallets?
- Is HTC EXODUS considered a cold wallet?
- What are the security features employed by HTC EXODUS 1s?
- What is the Trusted Execution Environment?
- How is the private key generated and protected on HTC EXODUS 1s?
- Does a full node let me mine bitcoin on my smartphone?
- Can I use my full node microSD card with several devices?
- Where can I find the specifications of the phone?
- Where can I buy the phone and how much is it?
- Is VAT included in the purchase price?
- Do I need to use cryptocurrency to purchase HTC EXODUS 1s?
- Who can I contact for public relations or marketing related inquiries?
- Where can I get the latest information about the product?
- What can I do if I forgot my screen lock password, PIN, or pattern on my phone?
- How do I find or erase my phone with Find My Device?
- What is Smart Lock and how do I use it?
- Why won't my phone lock even when I've already set up a screen lock password?
- Why am I prompted to enter a password to decrypt my phone when I restart or turn it on?
- Why doesn't Google Assistant launch when I say, "OK Google"?
- Why are the apps on my phone crashing and force closing?
- How do I know if I've installed a malicious third-party app on my phone?
- Can I do the same things in Google Photos that I used to do in HTC Gallery?
- How do I set the default SMS app?
- How do I enable developer's options?
- Why can't I play WMA music files in Google Play Music?
- How do I get help on my phone when there's a problem?
- How do I test the audio, display, and other parts of my phone?
- Why is my phone acting sluggish and freezing?
- Why does my phone turn off by itself?
- What should I do if my phone gets too warm or hot?
- How do I restart my phone into Safe mode?
- In the Notifications panel, how do I remove the notification that says a certain app is running in the background?
- HTC EXODUS 1s overview
- Inserting the nano SIM and microSD cards
- Charging the battery
- Switching the power on or off
- Setting up your phone for the first time
- Adding your social networks, email accounts, and more
- Choosing which nano SIM card to use for your data connection
- Choosing which SIM card to use for sending SMS and MMS
- Managing your nano SIM cards with Dual network manager
- Fingerprint scanner
- What you can do with Zion
- Setting up your Vault for the first time
- Setting up Social Key Recovery
- Recovering your Vault
- Sending cryptocurrency or tokens
- Checking transaction history and market information
- Requesting and receiving payments
- Managing collectibles
- Helping a friend set up Social Key Recovery
- Buying and selling cryptocurrency using an exchange
- Setting up a bitcoin full node on HTC EXODUS 1s
- Things to know about full node
- About bitcoin full nodes
- Adding or removing a widget panel
- Changing your main Home screen
- Setting your Home screen wallpaper
- Changing the default font size
- Launch bar
- Adding Home screen widgets
- Adding Home screen shortcuts
- Moving a Home screen item
- Removing a Home screen item
- Grouping apps on the widget panel and launch bar
المكالمات، والرسائل، والإتصالات
- Freeing up storage space
- Types of storage
- Should I use the storage card as removable or internal storage?
- Setting up your storage card as internal storage
- Moving apps and data between the phone storage and storage card
- Moving an app to or from the storage card
- Copying or moving files between the phone storage and storage card
- Copying files between HTC EXODUS 1s and your computer
- Unmounting the storage card
النسخ الاحتياطي والنقل وإعادة التعيين
How do I know if I've installed a malicious third-party app on my phone?
- Fake law enforcement warning requiring you to pay a fine/fee
- Fake anti-virus messages
- Unexpected pop-up screens that prevent your phone from performing as expected
- Redirection to an unintended website or app download
- Unusual usage and charges on mobile data and phone bill
- Phone contacts receiving an unintended SMS or email
- Unintended posts or uploads to social media sites
- New app suddenly appearing
- Noticeable reduction in battery life after the installation of a new app
Many malicious third-party apps will automatically start when the phone boots or set themselves as device administrators to make the apps more difficult to uninstall. To prevent these from happening, uninstall or disable any suspicious apps.
- Reboot into Safe Mode by pressing and holding the POWER button, then tap and hold Power off until the Reboot to safe mode prompt appears. Tap OK.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Apps & notifications, and then tap See all... to view the app list.
Look for any suspicious or unfamiliar apps, and then tap
If you don't see any suspicious apps, uninstall any recently downloaded apps that were installed shortly before the symptoms appeared.
- If the app doesn't have the uninstall or disable option, go to Settings, tap Security & location > Device admin apps, and then clear the app to be uninstalled. Then do steps 3 and 4 again to try uninstalling or disabling the app.
Reboot the phone and check if the issue is resolved.
If this doesn't fix the issue, you may need to factory reset your phone.
Perform a factory reset through Settings
- A factory reset will erase all data, media, and files from the phone storage. You'll lose them and won't be able to restore them if you didn't sync or back them up before. Make sure you've backed up all important information and files before you proceed.
- Make sure the phone is charged to at least 35% before performing the reset, or is connected to an HTC charger and is actively charging.
- Make sure you know your Google Account name and password. You'll need them to unlock your phone after the factory reset.
For phones with Android 5 Lollipop or higher, Device Protection may be enabled, which means that after the factory reset, you'll need to sign in using the same Google Account that was logged into your phone. If you forgot your Google Account password, use your computer web browser and go to www.google.com/accounts/recovery to reset your password first.
To perform a factory reset:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap System > Reset options.
Erase all data (factory reset), and then tap
If you have a security lock on the device, you'll need to enter your security information as well.
Erase eveything or tap
OK when prompted.
The phone will reboot and reset.