EXODUS 1S Support
EXODUS 1S Support Menu
- المواضيع الأكثر فائدة
- What's new with Zion?
- What is Zion on HTC EXODUS?
- Why is the 12-word recovery phrase so important?
- What is Social Key Recovery and why use it?
- What happens to my crypto assets if I lose my HTC EXODUS 1s?
- What kinds of currencies and tokens can I use with Zion Vault?
- How can I get crypto assets?
- What is segwit and why should I use it?
- How long will it take for my transaction to be confirmed?
- Does Zion store my personal information?
- How do I get collectibles in Zion with Opera?
- Why does Nodle request an extra signature?
- What are Zion-protected keys?
- What is DeFi?
- What is the Bitcoin.com Wallet?
- How is HTC EXODUS 1s different from other cryptocurrency hardware wallets?
- Is HTC EXODUS considered a cold wallet?
- What are the security features employed by HTC EXODUS 1s?
- What is the Trusted Execution Environment?
- How is the private key generated and protected on HTC EXODUS 1s?
- Does a full node let me mine bitcoin on my smartphone?
- Can I use my full node microSD card with several devices?
- Where can I find the specifications of the phone?
- Where can I buy the phone and how much is it?
- Is VAT included in the purchase price?
- Do I need to use cryptocurrency to purchase HTC EXODUS 1s?
- Who can I contact for public relations or marketing related inquiries?
- Where can I get the latest information about the product?
- What can I do if I forgot my screen lock password, PIN, or pattern on my phone?
- How do I find or erase my phone with Find My Device?
- What is Smart Lock and how do I use it?
- Why won't my phone lock even when I've already set up a screen lock password?
- Why am I prompted to enter a password to decrypt my phone when I restart or turn it on?
- Why doesn't Google Assistant launch when I say, "OK Google"?
- Why are the apps on my phone crashing and force closing?
- How do I know if I've installed a malicious third-party app on my phone?
- Can I do the same things in Google Photos that I used to do in HTC Gallery?
- How do I set the default SMS app?
- How do I enable developer's options?
- Why can't I play WMA music files in Google Play Music?
- How do I get help on my phone when there's a problem?
- How do I test the audio, display, and other parts of my phone?
- Why is my phone acting sluggish and freezing?
- Why does my phone turn off by itself?
- What should I do if my phone gets too warm or hot?
- How do I restart my phone into Safe mode?
- In the Notifications panel, how do I remove the notification that says a certain app is running in the background?
- HTC EXODUS 1s overview
- Inserting the nano SIM and microSD cards
- Charging the battery
- Switching the power on or off
- Setting up your phone for the first time
- Adding your social networks, email accounts, and more
- Choosing which nano SIM card to use for your data connection
- Choosing which SIM card to use for sending SMS and MMS
- Managing your nano SIM cards with Dual network manager
- Fingerprint scanner
- What you can do with Zion
- Setting up your Vault for the first time
- Setting up Social Key Recovery
- Recovering your Vault
- Sending cryptocurrency or tokens
- Checking transaction history and market information
- Requesting and receiving payments
- Managing collectibles
- Helping a friend set up Social Key Recovery
- Buying and selling cryptocurrency using an exchange
- Setting up a bitcoin full node on HTC EXODUS 1s
- Things to know about full node
- About bitcoin full nodes
- Adding or removing a widget panel
- Changing your main Home screen
- Setting your Home screen wallpaper
- Changing the default font size
- Launch bar
- Adding Home screen widgets
- Adding Home screen shortcuts
- Moving a Home screen item
- Removing a Home screen item
- Grouping apps on the widget panel and launch bar
المكالمات، والرسائل، والإتصالات
- Freeing up storage space
- Types of storage
- Should I use the storage card as removable or internal storage?
- Setting up your storage card as internal storage
- Moving apps and data between the phone storage and storage card
- Moving an app to or from the storage card
- Copying or moving files between the phone storage and storage card
- Copying files between HTC EXODUS 1s and your computer
- Unmounting the storage card
النسخ الاحتياطي والنقل وإعادة التعيين
What happens to my crypto assets if I lose my HTC EXODUS 1s?
Crypto transactions are recorded on the blockchain. Only your keys are stored on the phone. If you lose your HTC EXODUS 1s, you can still recover your Vault with the 12-word recovery phrase or Social Key Recovery. Once your keys are recovered, you'll be able to access your crypto assets.
What should I do if my HTC EXODUS 1s is lost or stolen?
- Use Find My Device to remotely erase your phone.
- Use your 12-word recovery phrase or Social Key Recovery to recover Zion Vault on your new phone.
How do I find or erase my phone with Find My Device?
You can use Find My Device to locate your phone under the following conditions:
- The remote locate, lock, and erase features are enabled in
Settings > Google > Security > Find My Device.
Or in earlier Android™ versions, Find My Device is enabled in Settings > Security > Device administrators.
- Your lost or stolen phone is still connected to the Internet, logged in to your Google® Account, and has location services turned on.
To use Find My Device:
Using your computer web browser, go to
www.google.com/android/find, and sign in to the same
Google® Account you used on your phone.
Find My Device will show you details of your phone's location when detected.
Do any of the following:
- Click Play sound to make your phone ring in case you've only misplaced it.
- If this is your first time using Find My Device, click Set up secure & erase to set up remote lock and erase actions for your phone.
- Click Secure device to lock your phone and sign out of your Google Account.
Erase device if you want to erase everything from your phone.
Note: Remotely erasing your phone will perform a factory reset to remove all data on your phone storage, including apps, app data, and settings. Some data—including personal information—may not be permanently erased. You won't be able to remotely access your phone after you do this.