EXODUS 1S Support
- المواضيع الأكثر فائدة
- What's new with Zion?
- What is Zion on HTC EXODUS?
- Why is the 12-word recovery phrase so important?
- What is Social Key Recovery and why use it?
- What happens to my crypto assets if I lose my HTC EXODUS 1s?
- What kinds of currencies and tokens can I use with Zion Vault?
- How can I get crypto assets?
- What is segwit and why should I use it?
- How long will it take for my transaction to be confirmed?
- Does Zion store my personal information?
- How do I get collectibles in Zion with Opera?
- Why does Nodle request an extra signature?
- What are Zion-protected keys?
- What is DeFi?
- What is the Bitcoin.com Wallet?
- How is HTC EXODUS 1s different from other cryptocurrency hardware wallets?
- Is HTC EXODUS considered a cold wallet?
- What are the security features employed by HTC EXODUS 1s?
- What is the Trusted Execution Environment?
- How is the private key generated and protected on HTC EXODUS 1s?
- Does a full node let me mine bitcoin on my smartphone?
- Can I use my full node microSD card with several devices?
- Where can I find the specifications of the phone?
- Where can I buy the phone and how much is it?
- Is VAT included in the purchase price?
- Do I need to use cryptocurrency to purchase HTC EXODUS 1s?
- Who can I contact for public relations or marketing related inquiries?
- Where can I get the latest information about the product?
- What can I do if I forgot my screen lock password, PIN, or pattern on my phone?
- How do I find or erase my phone with Find My Device?
- What is Smart Lock and how do I use it?
- Why won't my phone lock even when I've already set up a screen lock password?
- Why am I prompted to enter a password to decrypt my phone when I restart or turn it on?
- Why doesn't Google Assistant launch when I say, "OK Google"?
- Why are the apps on my phone crashing and force closing?
- How do I know if I've installed a malicious third-party app on my phone?
- Can I do the same things in Google Photos that I used to do in HTC Gallery?
- How do I set the default SMS app?
- How do I enable developer's options?
- Why can't I play WMA music files in Google Play Music?
- How do I get help on my phone when there's a problem?
- How do I test the audio, display, and other parts of my phone?
- Why is my phone acting sluggish and freezing?
- Why does my phone turn off by itself?
- What should I do if my phone gets too warm or hot?
- How do I restart my phone into Safe mode?
- In the Notifications panel, how do I remove the notification that says a certain app is running in the background?
- HTC EXODUS 1s overview
- Inserting the nano SIM and microSD cards
- Charging the battery
- Switching the power on or off
- Setting up your phone for the first time
- Adding your social networks, email accounts, and more
- Choosing which nano SIM card to use for your data connection
- Choosing which SIM card to use for sending SMS and MMS
- Managing your nano SIM cards with Dual network manager
- Fingerprint scanner
- What you can do with Zion
- Setting up your Vault for the first time
- Setting up Social Key Recovery
- Recovering your Vault
- Sending cryptocurrency or tokens
- Checking transaction history and market information
- Requesting and receiving payments
- Managing collectibles
- Helping a friend set up Social Key Recovery
- Buying and selling cryptocurrency using an exchange
- Setting up a bitcoin full node on HTC EXODUS 1s
- Things to know about full node
- About bitcoin full nodes
- Adding or removing a widget panel
- Changing your main Home screen
- Setting your Home screen wallpaper
- Changing the default font size
- Launch bar
- Adding Home screen widgets
- Adding Home screen shortcuts
- Moving a Home screen item
- Removing a Home screen item
- Grouping apps on the widget panel and launch bar
المكالمات، والرسائل، والإتصالات
- Freeing up storage space
- Types of storage
- Should I use the storage card as removable or internal storage?
- Setting up your storage card as internal storage
- Moving apps and data between the phone storage and storage card
- Moving an app to or from the storage card
- Copying or moving files between the phone storage and storage card
- Copying files between HTC EXODUS 1s and your computer
- Unmounting the storage card
النسخ الاحتياطي والنقل وإعادة التعيين
Tips for extending battery life
Use the battery management features
Manage your connections
- Turn off wireless connections such as mobile data, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth when not in use.
- Turn GPS on only when a precise location is needed, such as while using navigation or location-based apps. See Location settings.
- Turn on Airplane mode when you don't need any wireless connections and you don't want to receive calls or messages.
Manage your display
Lowering the brightness, letting the display sleep when not in use, and keeping it simple helps save battery power.
- Lower the screen brightness when you don't need it. See Screen brightness.
- Set the screen timeout to a shorter time. See Setting when to turn off the screen.
- Don't use a live wallpaper for your Home screen. Animation effects are nice to show off to other people but they drain your battery.
Changing your wallpaper to a plain, black background can also help a little. The less color is displayed, the less battery is used. See Setting your Home screen wallpaper.
Manage your apps
- Battery optimization helps extend battery standby time. See Battery optimization for apps.
- Install the latest software and application updates. Updates sometimes include battery performance improvements.
- Uninstall or disable apps that you never use.
Many apps run processes or sync data in the background even when you're not using them. If there are apps that you don't need anymore, uninstall them.
If an app came preloaded and can't be uninstalled, disabling the app can still prevent it from continuously running or syncing data. See Disabling an app.
Limit background data and sync
Background data and sync can use a lot of battery power if you have many apps syncing data in the background. It’s recommended not to let apps sync data too often. Determine which apps can be set with longer sync times, or sync manually.
- In Settings, tap Users & accounts and check what types of data are being synced in your online accounts. When the battery is starting to run low, temporarily disable syncing some data.
- If you have many email accounts, consider prolonging the sync time of some accounts.
- When you’re not traveling from one place to another, sync weather updates of only your current location, rather than in all of your named cities. Open the Weather app, and then tap to edit and remove unneeded cities.
- Choose widgets wisely.
Some widgets constantly sync data. Consider removing the ones that are not important from your Home screen.
- In Google Play Store, tap > Settings, and then tap Auto-update apps > Do not auto-update apps if you're fine with updating apps from Google Play Store manually.
To squeeze in a little bit more battery power, try these tips:
- Tone down the ringtone and media volume.
- Minimize the use of vibration or sound feedback. In Settings, tap Sound > Advanced and choose which ones you don't need and can disable.
- Check your apps’ settings as you may find more options to optimize the battery.